On September 13th, 2019 MCSA and CrossRoads held its 4th Open House – Health Day for our surrounding community members. Over 80 participants were welcomed by the MCSA staff and had the opportunity to listen to riveting lectures and participate in activities.
- Laughter is the Best Medicine
- Healthy Eyes
- Wills: The Basics
- Nutrition and amp; Healthy Eating
- Hearing, an invaluable Sense
- Why is your Family History Important
- Cruising at Any Age
- Managing Stress in Caregiving
- COCOON: Smart Technologies for Safe Aging
Participants enjoyed a BBQ lunch outdoors where they had the opportunity to meet Centre’s staff/doctors and to network with one another.
Sylvie Dagenais-Douville, Speaker “Laughter is the Best Medicine”
Dennis Jimenez, Speaker “Hearing, an Invaluable Sense”
Participants enjoying an outdoor lunch
Yu Fe Zhan, Speaker “Nutrition & Healthy Eating”
Salvatore Cimmino, Vice-President, Claridion Inc., Speaker “COCOON: Smart Technologies for Safe Aging”